1. Human Factors Analysis in Patient Safety Systems. The Joint Commission The Source. April, 2015;13(4). Available at https://www.jointcommission.org/-/media/deprecated-unorganized/imported-assets/tjc/system-folders/assetmanager/humanfactorsthe_sourcepdf.pdf?db=web&hash=085A09275C38FACB50BC3D92CB35450A, Accessed February 9, 2021.
2. BSI 2019 Discovery Assessment Findings. Available at https://www.medline.com/media/catalog/Docs/MKT/WP/OTH-EBSI-Discovery-Assessment-Overview-11-20.pdf, Accessed on February 5, 2021.
3. Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology. Guide to Preventing Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infections. Washington, DC; APIC Implementation Guides, December 2015. Available at: http://apic.org/Professional-Practice/Implementation-guides/#implementaion-guide-7464, Accessed March 4, 2021.
4. The Joint Commission. Preventing Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infections: A Global Perspective. Oak Brook, IL: Joint Commission Resources, May 2012. Available at: https://www.jointcommission.org/assets/1/18/CLABSI_Monograph.pdf, Accessed March 4, 2021.
5. Guidelines for the Prevention of Intravascular Catheter-Related Infections, 2011. O’Grady NP, Alexander M, Burns LA, et al. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/infectioncontrol/pdf/guidelines/bsi-guidelines-H.pdf, Accessed March 4, 2021.
6. Marschall J, Mermel LA, Fakih M, Hadaway L, Kallen A, O’Grady NP, Pettis AM, Rupp ME, Sandora T, Maragakis LL, Yokoe DS. Strategies to Prevent Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infections in Acute Care Hospitals: 2014 Update. Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology, Vol. 35, No. 7 (July 2014), pp. 753-771. Available at http://www.jstor.org/stable/10.1086/676533. Accessed March 04, 2021.
7. Eliminating CLABSI, A National Patient Safety Imperative Final Report on the National On the CUSP: Stop BSI Project, Available at https://www.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/publications/files/clabsifinal.pdf, Accessed March 4, 2021.