Maxi-therm Blankets by Cincinnati Sub-zero
 
Click to enlarge. To view full image, click here
 

Maxi-therm Blankets by Cincinnati Sub-zero

-The Maxi-Therm® Lite hyper-hypothermia water blankets from Cincinnati Sub-Zero take conductive warming and cooling therapy to a new, softer level. -These blankets are soft, lightweight, and remain pliable at their coldest temperatures. -Uniform distribution of water temperature is utilized for consistent and even conductive heating and cooling rates. -Only 11% of the Maxi-Therm® Lite surface is sealed, leaving 89% of the surface area for delivering therapy -Increased water surface area results in higher efficiency The blanket flow pattern allows the blanket to be filled while a patient is in place. -Easy-to-use, color-coded quick connectors and shut-off clamps make setup and disposal a "snap".

For your business

To view pricing and availability

For yourself

Buy from athome.medline.com

 
 
 

Ordering Information

Material Description Packaging
CSZ876 PAD, MAXI-THERM, 25X64 10/CT
CSZ876H PAD, MAXI-THERM, 25X64 1 EA
 

Specifications

HPIS Code 760_30_20_35
Latex Free Yes
UNSPSC 42132107

Documents/SDS

Literature

SDS

Category Id: - Content Id: