Medline, in partnership with Welch Allyn, advances the capabilities of frontline care providers with smarter tools to help you identify, diagnose and manage many of the most prevalent health issues your practice sees every day.
Spot Vision Screener
- The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends instrument-based vision screening as an alternative to visual acuity testing with eye charts.1
- Captures readings 97% of the time, helping to screen otherwise difficult patients.2
- Immediate on-screen results of both eyes offers either a “Complete Eye Exam Recommended” or “All Measurements in Range” (also lists conditions if detected).3
Public Health Brochure | Physician’s Brochure
- 80% of patients with diabetes will develop diabetic retinopathy and up to 95% of vision loss cases are preventable, yet less than 50% of patient’s comply with their annual exam.4
- Choose from an industry leading portfolio of innovative handheld and desktop retinal camera options based on patient volume and workflow requirements.
- Capture readings to send encrypted images through the HIPPA-compliant RetinaVue Network, and receive exam results back within 24 hours.