A full spectrum of pharmaceutical care
Our comprehensive pharmaceutical offerings include prescription drugs, vaccines, and over-the-counter products in addition to all of the other medical supply needs our customers have come to trust us with.
- Keep your ordering, shipping, and inventory management consistent by streamlining your process with one reliable source.
Our wide-ranging pharmaceutical program makes us the single source for your supply needs. And with our streamlined ordering, you have more time to focus on the health of your patients or residents, all the while managing the health of your business.
Work more efficiently
We help boost your efficiency so you can focus on what’s most important—providing high-quality care.
- Simplified ordering with single order and invoice for easy tracking
- Streamlined supply chain covering 99% of accounts in one-day ship point
- 10 Pharmaceutical distribution centers, plus 40 other distribution sites
Reduce supply spending
We help you manage the total cost of your supplies, helping you maintain your business and profitability.
- Savings through partnerships, direct agreements and strategic sourcing
- Reduce inefficiency and wasted inventory
- Improve cost visibility with data integration
Improve care quality
We help make sure you’re always prepared to deliver consistent, quality care to your patients or residents.
- Safe, on-time delivery with minimal disruption to your business
- Improved readiness reduces practice variation
- Awareness of market-wide shortages and availability
What you need. When you need it.
No matter what type of healthcare business you manage, we will work with you side by side to understand the distribution needs of your facility.
- Ease of ordering with one dedicated source.
- Able to fulfill your needs throughout the country with our own distribution network.
- Provide agility at scale – bringing customized solutions private ownership can offer, with the scale to provide flexibility that is backed by a financially strong company.
- Pharmaceutical branches:
- California – Rialto
- California – Tracy
- Florida – Auburndale
- Georgia – McDonough
- Illinois – Libertyville
- Maryland – Perryville
- New York – Middletown
- Ohio – Canton
- Texas – Wilmer
- Washington – Lacey
- Other distribution centers
Our extensive 40-branch distribution network includes ten pharmaceutical branches spread throughout the U.S. to deliver to a wide range of non-acute facilities.
- Verified-Accredited Wholesale Distributors® (VAWD®) certified
- Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) compliant
- End-to-end cold chain