Physician preference items (PPI) account for a significant portion of medical supply spending, and they also create supply chain inefficiencies. This issue explores the ways facilities can collaborate with physicians, manufacturers and distribution partners to better manage PPIs and control supply costs.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Yes, PPIs are possible in your packs
- Managing physician preferences
- How Physicians’ Surgical Care Center effectively manages PPI
- How your infection preventionist can influence PPI selection
- Trends in PPI
- Outpatient total joint replacements
- PPI standardization: Does it have to be so hard?
Submit this form to receive your electronic copy.