Education: Training to Minimize the Risk
- Skintegrity’s courses help standardize education throughout the continuum of care and promote optimal practice standards.
- New employees receive onboarding education to quickly learn correct skin care techniques and join your existing teams.
- Educational courses address the needs of your patient/resident’s entire lifespan in all areas of skin and wound care.
Products: Improving Practice Based on Evidence
- Skintegrity offers a wide breadth of products that meet patient/resident needs in all areas of care; including the emergency department, operating rooms, acute care areas, long term care as well as home health care.
- Clinical studies demonstrate the products’ effectiveness in improving skin outcomes regarding to both prevention and treatment.
- Skintegrity’s products are designed to work together to provide your patients/residents the best outcomes.
Outcomes: Incorporate Learnings into Practice
- Our outcomes management team will work with you to track data, incorporate learnings into practice and help you find areas for improvement.
- Through Skintegrity, you’ll be able to monitor your staff’s educational results, including whether individuals have completed coursework and how they scored.
- Skintegrity provides you with evidence-based tracking and trending so you can monitor your progress and share results with your team.