We manufacture our own products.
- 80,000 Medline-manufactured products addressing all med-surg and lab supply needs
- Expanding network of 30+ manufacturing centers throughout 7 countries
- Rigorous quality management system, enabling a 99.98% defect-free rate
- Ability to customize products to customer specifications
- Open-innovation model of bringing new products to market
We own our kit assembly plants.
- One of the world’s largest operations for surgical/minor procedure trays, with locations spanning North America, Australia, Asia and Europe
- 4 sterilization centers in the US
- FDA- and ISO-registered
We own distribution centers across the map.
- Expanding network of 50+ distribution centers worldwide, including North America, Europe, Asia and Australia
- 20 million sq. ft. of medical-grade US distribution centers, strategically located for next-day delivery to 99% of US population
- 2+ months of Medline-brand product inventory held for each customer as protection against unplanned demand increases and disaster response
- Multiple ports of entry on both coasts to integrate imported products into distribution network
- State-of-the-art software and automation, including goods-to-person robotics and voice-directed picking | Learn more
We own our transportation fleet.
- 750+ MedTrans trucks delivering 550,000+ Medline-brand and national brand products to US customers throughout the continuum of care
- Medline-employed US drivers and team of external Parcel and LTL delivery partners
- Robust transportation management system combined with dynamic route planning system for reduced emissions and max cube
We take ownership of results by taking responsibility.
- 1,600 dedicated service representatives and 5,000+ distribution center team members incentivized to achieve the highest fill levels and order accuracy in the US
- Supply chain consultants and engineers who can identify gaps and opportunities, and develop customized solutions
- On-site logistics support focused on balancing cost and quality
- On-site clinical specialists focused on driving clinical best practices and standardization
- Serve customers in 90+ countries