COVID-19 Resource Center.
Get the latest updates on access to high-demand supplies and crisis response resources.
- – Supply availability update
- – Global infrastructure mobilization efforts
- – Collaboration with government and other suppliers
- – Expert guidance and conversations from healthcare community
What we do
Together, we tackle your top priorities.
This compass organizes our products and services around your needs. We use it to map out the full range of your operating performance challenges and business goals—no matter your size, location or facility type.
We help you
improve care quality.
Ensure staff have what they need.
- Education and training
- Functional apparel
Reduction in Variation
Standardize practices and products.
- Clinical solutions
- Practice and product alignment
Provide more effective tools.
- Evidence-based products
- Co-creation of innovative solutions
- Clinical evaluation
We help you
Promote preference and loyalty.
- Quality management solutions
- Branding and marketing
Improve satisfaction and outcomes.
- Culture transformation
- Training, coaching and consulting
- Branded patient care kits
Expand care and revenue streams.
- B2B2Patient eCommerce
- Retail channels
- Branded at-home care kits
We help you
work more efficiently.
Organize supplies to free up more room.
- Space planning and design
- Ancillary services and off-site storage
Built to Order
Receive supplies ready to use.
- LUM and Advanced LUM
- Standard and customized procedure trays
Streamline suppliers and shipments.
- Consolidated PPI logistics
- Fast, reliable delivery
We help you
reduce supply spending.
Control product costs.
- Purchasing strategies
- Device reprocessing
- Formulary management
Improve visibility and costs.
- Real-time inventory data
- RFID technology
- Automated restocking
Reduce inefficiencies and waste.
- Utilization improvement
- Data integration
How we do it
We have agility and scale.
Most companies in our industry are either too small to invest in your growth or too big to solve challenges quickly. We’re different.
The agility to
customize solutions for you.
Speed to Market
- Providing access to leadership for rapid company alignment
- Streamlining the approval process
- Creating shorter, faster product development cycles
Empowered to Act
- Making decisions based on what’s right for you
- Owning the customer relationship and the results
- Building strategic partnerships to co-create new products
- Traveling the world to bring new concepts to market
- Partnering with you to develop your team’s ideas
- Listening first to understand your unique challenges
- Looking beyond the obvious to find the bigger solution
- Identifying gaps, opportunities and priorities
The scale and resources
to invest in your long-term growth.
Breadth of Offerings
- 550,000+ products
- 20,000+ clinical and business experts
- Serving every market through the lifetime of a patient
Committed Long Term
- Being privately owned means we don’t require an immediate return
- Motivated by your goals not Wall Street expectations
Ability to Take on Risk
- Responding when and wherever there is a crisis
- Protecting your system from outages with inventory on hand
- 30+ Manufacturing centers in seven countries
- 50+ Distribution centers worldwide
- 750+ MedTrans Trucks nationwide
- 1000+ Quality Control Specialists worldwide
Strategies to drive operating performance.
Improve care quality.
Decreasing SSIs with Dignity Health.
Together, we created a pre-surgical process for patient skin cleansing at home.
Helping Oregon Veterans’ Home achieve silver.
See how the abaqis quality management system helped this veterans’ home increase resident satisfaction scores.
Work more efficiently.
Centralizing the supply chain for Baptist Health.
Learn how we helped this Kentucky health system save time, money and effort.
Reduce supply spending.
Saving millions for Mercy Health.
Our shared-risk, single-source supply partnership with this multi-state health system is getting great results.
Solutions that span care settings.
Positively impact outcomes with our synergistic approach to skin and wound care.
From online education to product sizing tools, we help you create a dignified resident experience.
Fight healthcare-acquired infections by focusing on three key areas: environment, caregiver and patient.
- September 17, 2020Don’t forget about the air when it comes to disinfection, experts say
COVID-19 continues to challenge healthcare facilities – and their infection prevention protocols – around the globe. Now, more forward-thinking facilities are exploring how to fight new and emerging t…
- September 16, 2020Medline recognizes excellence in environmental services
Environmental service (EVS) workers aren’t clinicians but they play a vital role in delivering high quality care. That’s why Medline is marking EVS Week 2020 by announcing the winners of its inaugural…
- September 10, 2020Cornerstone Healthcare Group and Medline Partner to Enhance Post-Acute Supply Chain Strategy
Medline today announced a partnership with Dallas-based Cornerstone Healthcare Group, a leading provider of long-term acute care, behavioral health, senior living, home health and hospice. The new agr…
- August 28, 2020Medline triples the size of its operations in Anchorage, Alaska
Medline today opened the doors to its new distribution center in Anchorage, Alaska. The 145,000-square foot space is triple the size of the distribution center Medline previously operated in the same…
- August 25, 2020Nationally-ranked pediatric hospital enters multi-year partnership with Medline
Medline and Texas Children’s Hospital are partnering up to enhance operational and clinical efficiencies across the hospital’s vast network of care. The two organizations recently signed a multi-year…