COVID-19 Resource Center.
Get the latest updates on access to high-demand supplies and crisis response resources.
- – Supply availability update
- – Global infrastructure mobilization efforts
- – Collaboration with government and other suppliers
- – Expert guidance and conversations from healthcare community
What we do
Together, we tackle your top priorities.
This compass organizes our products and services around your needs. We use it to map out the full range of your operating performance challenges and business goals—no matter your size, location or facility type.
We help you
improve care quality.
Ensure staff have what they need.
- Education and training
- Functional apparel
Reduction in Variation
Standardize practices and products.
- Clinical solutions
- Practice and product alignment
Provide more effective tools.
- Evidence-based products
- Co-creation of innovative solutions
- Clinical evaluation
We help you
Promote preference and loyalty.
- Quality management solutions
- Branding and marketing
Improve satisfaction and outcomes.
- Culture transformation
- Training, coaching and consulting
- Branded patient care kits
Expand care and revenue streams.
- B2B2Patient eCommerce
- Retail channels
- Branded at-home care kits
We help you
work more efficiently.
Organize supplies to free up more room.
- Space planning and design
- Ancillary services and off-site storage
Built to Order
Receive supplies ready to use.
- LUM and Advanced LUM
- Standard and customized procedure trays
Streamline suppliers and shipments.
- Consolidated PPI logistics
- Fast, reliable delivery
We help you
reduce supply spending.
Control product costs.
- Purchasing strategies
- Device reprocessing
- Formulary management
Improve visibility and costs.
- Real-time inventory data
- RFID technology
- Automated restocking
Reduce inefficiencies and waste.
- Utilization improvement
- Data integration
How we do it
We have agility and scale.
Most companies in our industry are either too small to invest in your growth or too big to solve challenges quickly. We’re different.
The agility to
customize solutions for you.
Speed to Market
- Providing access to leadership for rapid company alignment
- Streamlining the approval process
- Creating shorter, faster product development cycles
Empowered to Act
- Making decisions based on what’s right for you
- Owning the customer relationship and the results
- Building strategic partnerships to co-create new products
- Traveling the world to bring new concepts to market
- Partnering with you to develop your team’s ideas
- Listening first to understand your unique challenges
- Looking beyond the obvious to find the bigger solution
- Identifying gaps, opportunities and priorities
The scale and resources
to invest in your long-term growth.
Breadth of Offerings
- 550,000+ products
- 20,000+ clinical and business experts
- Serving every market through the lifetime of a patient
Committed Long Term
- Being privately owned means we don’t require an immediate return
- Motivated by your goals not Wall Street expectations
Ability to Take on Risk
- Responding when and wherever there is a crisis
- Protecting your system from outages with inventory on hand
- 30+ Manufacturing centers in seven countries
- 50+ Distribution centers worldwide
- 750+ MedTrans Trucks nationwide
- 1000+ Quality Control Specialists worldwide
Strategies to drive operating performance.
Improve care quality.
Decreasing SSIs with Dignity Health.
Together, we created a pre-surgical process for patient skin cleansing at home.
Helping Oregon Veterans’ Home achieve silver.
See how the abaqis quality management system helped this veterans’ home increase resident satisfaction scores.
Work more efficiently.
Centralizing the supply chain for Baptist Health.
Learn how we helped this Kentucky health system save time, money and effort.
Reduce supply spending.
Saving millions for Mercy Health.
Our shared-risk, single-source supply partnership with this multi-state health system is getting great results.
Solutions that span care settings.
Positively impact outcomes with our synergistic approach to skin and wound care.
From online education to product sizing tools, we help you create a dignified resident experience.
Fight healthcare-acquired infections by focusing on three key areas: environment, caregiver and patient.
- July 10, 2020New initiative provides 100,000 reusable Medline facemasks to Chicago’s hardest hit communities
Community members from a dozen Chicago neighborhoods came by foot, bus and car to receive reusable facemasks. The Medline Wash-and-Wear Community Mask Project provided 100,000 of the coverings to help…
- July 8, 2020Medline hosts Global Health Supply Chain Roundtable to better manage medical device donation process
COVID-19 has revealed just how vulnerable health facilities are when they do not have the supplies they need to properly care for patients. While facilities around the world are grappling with the imp…
- June 30, 2020N95 Respirators and Facial Pressure Injuries
The N95 respirator is an example of personal protective equipment (PPE) and can filter most of the smallest of virus particles. But there’s a troubling byproduct of this vital item many might not real…
- June 29, 2020University of Texas System enters $120 million partnership with Medline
The University of Texas System Supply Chain Alliance has chosen Medline as its exclusive distributor for medical products. The two organizations have entered a $120 million annual partnership to bring…
- June 24, 2020Rural healthcare, COVID-19 and making sure hospitals are ‘still standing’ after pandemic
One in five Americans – or nearly 60 million people – call rural America home. While images of rolling hills dotted with barns and silos may come to mind, healthcare leaders serving these communities…