Browse our collection of studies, white papers and guidelines on a variety of topics.See Wound & Skin Care
- Variations in Risk Perceptions: A Qualitative Study of Why Unnecessary Urinary Catheter Use Continues to be Problematic
- Social Practice and Clinicians' Meaning of Urinary Catheter Insertions
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – CAUTI Prevention Guidelines 2009
- Changing Clinical Behaviors to Lower Costs and Reduce Catheter-Associated Urinary Tract Infections (CAUTI)
- CDC Guideline for Hand Hygiene in Health-Care Settings (2002)
- Population kinets of the Skin Flora under the Glove following Surgical Hand Disinfection with Three Propanol-based Hand Rubs
- Effect of aloe-vera impregnated gloves on hand hygiene attitudes of health care workers.
- Compliance with hand washing and barrier precautions.
- Evaluation of aloe vera gel in the treatment of dry skin associated with occupational exposure.
Pressure Ulcer Prevention
- Moisture Matters: Controlling Moisture Related to Incontinence Reduces Pressure Ulcer Incidence
- Legal Issues in the Care of Pressure Ulcer Patients: Key Concepts for Healthcare Providers
- Improving Pressure Ulcer Prevention Programming at the Front Lines
- A Comparison of Two Different Skin Care Product Lines on Incontinence Associated Dermatitis Rates and Hospital Acquired Pressure Ulcers in an ICU
- New Opportunities to Improve Pressure Ulcer Prevention and Treatment: Implications of the CMS Inpatient Hospital Care Present on Admission (POA) Indicators/Hospital-Acquired Conditions (HAC) Policy
- CDC Guidelines for Reducing VAP
- CDC Surveillance for Ventilator-associated Events
- Effectiveness of an Educational Program to Reduce Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia in a Tertiary Care Center in Thailand: A 4-Year Study
- Oral Decontamination with Chlorhexidine Reduces the Incidence of Ventilator-associated Pneumonia
- Double-gloving to reduce surgical cross-infection.
- Effect of an intraoperative double-gloving strategy on the incidence of cerebrospinal fluid shunt infection
- White Paper: Infection Prevention Through Superior Cleaning
- Blood Pressure Cuff as a Potential Vector of Pathogenic Microorganisms: A Prospective Study in a Teaching Hospital
- Forced-air warming blowers: An evaluation of filtration adequacy and airborne contamination emissions in the operating room.