Move your mouse over image or click to enlarge
TheraHoney Honey Sheet Dressings
- TheraHoney Sheet is an easy to apply dressing impregnated with 100% sterile, medical-grade Manuka honey.
- Manuka honey is derived from the pollen and nectar of the eptospermum scoparium plant in New Zealand.
- The honey comb is used only one time, and once harvested, the honey is carefully filtered, irradiated and tested in a laboratory.
- High sugar levels (87%) in the dressing result in osmotic pressure that helps promote autolytic debridement of necrotic tissue, helps promote a moist wound healing environment, and helps rapidly reduce wound odor.
- TheraHoney Sheet is porous, permitting the passage of exudate into a secondary dressing.
- Indicated for use on wounds with any drainage level.
- Recommended for use on partial and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, 1st and 2nd degree burns, diabetic foot ulcers, surgical wounds and trauma wounds under the supervision of a healthcare professional, and minor abrasions, lacerations, minor cuts, minor scalds and burns.
Category Id: - Content Id: