Move your mouse over image or click to enlarge
Surgiseal Topical Skin Adhesive
- This topical skin adhesive is a 2-octyl Cyanoacrylate formulation used for minimally invasive surgical procedures or repair of simple, trauma-induced lacerations topical applications only to hold closed easily approximated skin edges of wounds from surgical incisions, including punctures from minimally invasive surgery, simple, thoroughly cleansed induced lacerations.
- Surgiseal may be used in conjunction with, but not in place of, deep dermal sutures.
- Features exceptional breaking strength and can be used in conjunction with sutures or in place of sutures that 5-0 or smaller in diameter.
- Designed to save time during wound repair, polymerizes in minutes.
- Provides a flexible, water-resistant, microbial barrier.
- Helps eliminate the need for suture removal.
Category Id: - Content Id: