Sterile Silicone Channel Flat Wound Drains with Trocar
- Silicone evacuators and wound drains provide drainage for various surgical disciplines including plastics, neuro, mastectomy and breast augmentation, general surgery ororthopedic procedures.
- These drains are inherently soft and flexible and are designed for small volumes of exudate.
- They are latex-free, inert and biocompatible.
- Double-wrapped sterile packaging.
- Independent channels facilitate drainage and help lower the risk of occlusion.
- Additionally, these internal channels, or flutes, are utilized to quickly remove exudates.
- Indicator dot makes drain placement quick and easy.
- Available in 3/4 or full-fluted.
Category Id: - Content Id: