Move your mouse over image or click to enlarge
Optifoam Non-Adhesive Dressings
- Exceptional fluid handling with a variety of applications.
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) adjusts to fluid level
- Highly absorbent1
- Helps create ideal healing environment
- Waterproof outer layer protects wound and keeps bacteria out
- Indications: pressure ulcers, partial and full- thickness wounds, leg ulcers, donor sites, lacerations and abrasions, skin tears, and first- and second-degree burns.
- Contraindications: third-degree burns and lesions with active vasculitis
- May be left in place for up to 7 days; Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
1. Data on file.
Category Id: - Content Id: