Move your mouse over image or click to enlarge
Maxorb Extra AG Rope
- Maxorb Extra Ag is a highly absorbent, non woven pad composed of a high G (guluronic acid) calcium alginate,carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) and ionic silver.
- Exposure to wound exudate dissolves the silver and stimulates the release of silver ions.
- As more fluid is absorbed over time, more silver ions are released,creating a controlled-release antimicrobial effect.
- The silver ions protect from a broad spectrum of microorganisms, including MRSA and VRE.
- Plus Maxorb Extra Ag releases silver extremely small amounts that do not damage healthy tissue.
- Maxorb Extra Ag is biocompatible, non-irritating, non-sensitizing and will not harm new granulation tissue.
Category Id: - Content Id: