Move your mouse over image or click to enlarge
Baumanometer Standby model
- 300 mmHg clinical sphygmomanometer for mobile use. (Calibrated at a 20 angle.)
- Diecast aluminum body, diecast zinc oval base
- A convenient cuff storage compartment is built into the body assembly.
- Several layers of clear Mylar film have been applied to strengthen the tube and maintain its structural integrity even if the glass is broken.
- Large bore tube (5 mm) prevents separation of mercury.
- Cartridge tube end faces are flame-glazed to prevent chipping; ceramic graduation marks are fused to the glass for permanence.
- The entire tube is carefully annealed to eliminate both longitudinal and ring strain.
- The Calibrated V-Lok system clearly indicates whether or not the correct size cuff is being used. The center of the bladder is clearly marked on the inner and outer surfaces of the cuff for correct application on either the right or left limb.
- Cuffs conform to the shape of the limb and have no hard, stiff edges.
- Non-Latex available for those who are hypersensitive to natural rubber latex.
Category Id: - Content Id: