Your sources for clinical resources, training and products.
Online resource – available around the clock!
- Online, interactive courses
- Downloadable podcasts (audio files)
- Downloadable pdf documents
- Automatic tracking of your course progress*
- Course tracking for your entire staff
- Printable continuing education certificates
Prepared by a highly qualified clinical staff, Medline
University courses are approved as continuing
education contact hours by:
- The Florida Board of Nursing
- The California Board of Registered Nursing
Many Medline University courses are certified by the
Association of Surgical Technicians and the National
Association of Long-Term Care Administrator Boards.
*If you are a nurse, be sure to have your license
number available so continuing education credits
can be issued to you.
Our complete educational resources include:
- Infection prevention programs, such as
hand hygiene, pressure ulcer prevention
and catheter-associated urinary tract infection
- QIS preparation for long-term care facilities
Access video of today's leading healthcare
industry experts sharing their insights on
critical issues. Great for in-services!
Articles and Product Library
- Read articles online from such magazines
as OR Connection, Healthy Skin and Infection
- View over 30 videos on leading products,
and download pdfs of product instruction
Find links to up-to-date healthcare news
stories affecting our industry.